Thursday, December 11, 2008

Disney Pics Now Available!

Well, I finally caught a break. Things have settled down enough that I was able to get the Disney pictures posted to the web and on the blog. You can either check out the little bitty slide shows on the right, or you can go to the album and click "slideshow" to see big ones with these links:

Disney Day 1 - Arrival & Epcot
Disney Day 2 - Magic Kingdom
Disney Day 3 - MGM Studios
Disney Night 3 - Spectromagic Parade
Disney Day 4 - Animal Kingdom
Disney Day 5 - Magic Kingdom Again

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steven:

The pictures of you and Rachel are so good! I know Michell would be proud of the wonderful job you've done. Rachel is growing like a weed. Our thoughts are with you this Christmas as it is always. You're in our prayers!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mr. Steven,
I got your blog address from the newsletter--thanks for sending it out. Now I can keep up with you all. :) I've been praying for you and the girls, and will definitely keep you in my prayers over Christmas and the days after. God bless you, and thanks for sharing Mrs. Michell with me.
~Stephanie