Monday, February 18, 2008

A not-so-deep post

Seems odd to feel like I've not posted in a while, when it's only been 2 days. Today, rather some deep posting, I worked on a new section of the sidebar - scroll down and you will find some links to sites that can help you made a decision to accept Christ as your personal Lord and Savior. If you have questions, send them my way. Or, if you know of other good sites like this, let me know and I will add them.

For the next few days, I will probably be working on a detailed timeline of events leading up to Michell's death. Not that I'm looking forward to reliving that time, but I feel that I owe it to Rachel and Zoe to get it written down in detail before I start to forget the details. Neither of them is old enough to understand most of it now, but as they grow up I am sure they will ask about it, and I want to be able to answer.

Sad thing is, part of me hopes I will forget the details over times, while another part of me is afraid of forgetting. Oops, sorry - I said this wasn't going to be deep...

By the way, Zoe is feeling much better, though she was a very grumpy girl yesterday. If I hadn't been at my parents, I probably wouldn't have any hair left - not that I have much anyway. She went to preschool today, and Rachel visited a friend Elizabeth this morning (school is out for President's Day, though everyone else seems to be working) and is here in my office watching Scooby-Doo on her DVD player right now.

1 comment:

Linda Williams said...

Steve, I am Vonda Williams' mom and I just wanted to tell you what a blessing it is to view your blog. You know seldom does people avail themselves of the opportunity to help others in an area that others have not gone....But you have. It is such a wonderful thing that you are doing for the girls....to write the chain of events that happened through Michelle's death and the timeline. The girls will truly appreciate that one day. Also, the story of the unused satin sheets is so precious and a story that we all need reminders of. And the fact that Michelle insisted on going on that last vacation is priceless.

Keep up the blog. I know you are pushed in every direction for time and energy but we surely have enjoyed this "extension" of Michelle's life.

Love,
Linda and James Williams