Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Snow Day becomes Sick Day

I am typing, but should probably be sleeping. Late this afternoon – after I posted the “good day” message – I got a call from Zoe’s preschool saying that she had a fever and was obviously sick. To the doctor’s office we went.

After about an hour wait (no appointment, just first come first served), we got to take both a flu test and an RSV test, and got a positive on the RSV. Now, Rachel is spending the night with Granny & Papa Click, I’m here with Zoe (who is thankfully sleeping), and schools have already been cancelled for tomorrow.

So, since I should be sleeping, I think I will go get started. Pray for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve, I found your blog! Nice chatting with you this evening. Let's do it again soon!

--Michael

Anonymous said...

Steve
Thanks for starting this blog! I love to hear how you are doing and can pray more specifically for you all. I love to see the family pictures and remember my sweet friend, Michell. I know there are inumberable friends and family who, like I, wish they could take your pain away but how wonderful to know our mighty God holds you in His hand and has promised to be your strength and shield. Knowing the King of All is ordering your steps and graciously giving you courage is also an encouragement to me. Death reminds us that this earth is not our home and we long for eternity. Know that we love you all and continue to share your burden in heart and prayer.
Love,
Elaine & John & family