Monday, April 28, 2008

Long Time, No Post...

Wow, it’s been over 2 weeks since I last posted. Lots has happened since then, and some of it good. Zoe’s been sick twice, I’ve been sick once, and Rachel has too. But we’re all better now (though Rachel & I are still on our antibiotics). But the best news of all is that Zoe is sleeping better.

Seems odd to think of it, but she’s now on 2 allergy medicines every day. She had been the queen of nasal drip, but now things are getting better. And last night, she slept from 9:30 pm to 6:45 am. I woke up and praised God – after a full 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep!

There’s no way I could write everything that’s happened, but just know that there have been some very good moments (like this morning) and some very bad ones (like the visit to the graveyard after they installed the grave marker). In all, the good days are getting better and more frequent, but (at least it seems like) the bad days are getting worse, though they happen less often.

Maybe now I can get back to more regular posting.

1 comment:

Vonda said...

Steven, I've missed hearing how y'all are doing! I check your blog several times a week and still pray that God is giving you strength as you work and take care of your sweet girls. So glad Zoe is doing better, sleeping better and that the allergy medication is helping. Praise God! It always helps to get a full night's sleep!